FAIRVIEW II 4-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CRIB
A royal touch to your dream nursery
Create a nursery that scores high on style and functionality with the Sweetpea Baby Fairview II as its centerpiece! It keeps pace with your child’s changing needs, converting into a toddler bed, daybed (conversion kit sold separately) and a full-size bed (full-size bed frame sold separately). It’s three-mattress height setting easily accommodates your growing baby.
The Fairview II blends in easily with its gender-neutral design, whether you have zeroed in on minimalist nursery, a boho-chic one or one with a vintage vibe. It is crafted from durable & sustainable New Zealand pinewood. It features a strong body and wide, sculpted feet, gently offset with a full panel headboard and clean lines that give it a stylish vibe. Choose from two contemporary non-xic, water-based finishes as you mix and match to create your dream nursery!
All Sweetpea Baby cribs are JPMA certified to meet/exceed applicable ASTM/CPSC standards – your peace of mind guaranteed. The Fairview comes with fixed stationary side rails for added security. We recommend Evolur Sleep or Dream On Me Greenguard certified standard full-size size crib mattresses for a perfect fit.
- The Fairview crib is designed with a full panel headboard and quatrefoil decal which showcase the minimalist trends of the contemporary style.
- Features 3 mattress height setting to accommodate your growing baby, fixed stationary sides rails.
- The Fairview crib converts to a charming toddler bed with our conversion kit ( sold separately ); daybed and full-size bed.
- Our Cribs are designed and engineered to the highest safety standards that meet and exceed those set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and American Society for testing and materials (ASTM), each of our cribs undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with all US and Canadian crib regulation.
- The crib is suitable for a standard-size crib mattress. We recommend évolur Sleep or Dream On Me crib mattresses for a perfect fit.
- By arranging the right colors, patterns, and furniture you are able to create a unique nursery.