Gently rock your little one!
Gently rock your little one into the land of sweet slumber with Sweetpea Baby’s Rose Cradle. This sturdy and feminine cradle is made of solid New Zealand Pinewood and can be made stationary with a simple support pin provided on the side. Designed with smooth & steady-paced rocking motions, the Rose Cradle is the perfect co-sharing piece for any new family.
Safety and convenience conscious, this cradle is JPMA certified, meets or exceeds all CPSC & ASTM standards, is easy to assemble, and comes with a 1” thick slumber pad! Crafted to add that extra bit of delight to any décor, the Sweetpea Baby Rose Cradle boasts of intricate Rose detailing.
What’s more, it’s available in 3 lovely, non-toxic finishes – Blush Pink, Platinum, and White. The cradle is recommended for newborns up to 20 lbs, or until the baby can roll from side to side or can push up.
- FOR GENTLE SLUMBER: The Rose Cradle is designed for smooth rocking motions at a steady pace. It also comes with support pins for stationary mode.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The cradle is made of high-quality, premium New Zealand Pinewood and has a sturdy build.
- SAFE & CONVENIENT: This cradle is JPMA certified and meets or exceeds all CPSC & ASTM standards. It’s also easy to assemble and comes with a 1” thick slumber pad.
- IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS: The Rose Cradle boasts of intricate Rose detailing and is available in 3 lovely, non-toxic finishes – Blush Pink, Platinum, and White.
- SAFETY NOTES: The cradle is recommended for newborns up to 20 lbs. or until the baby can roll from side to side or can push up.
40″ L x 28″ W x 5″ H
38″ L x 25.5″ W x 33″ H